Hairs play a very important role to enhance our personality. That’s why Sudden hair loss can be a nightmare for all of us. There can be too many reasons for hair loss such as lifestyle, unhealthy food, and stress etc. When you do not give importance to hair loss in the initial stage it can be turned into alopecia. Though there is alopecia areata natural treatment is available nowadays but precaution is better than cure. When you are affected by alopecia areata, hair regrowth may take some time or in some cases, it is difficult to treat it. So, it’s better to be aware in time when hair loss has just started. Here are some simple ways through which you can fight hair loss problems:
1. Maintain a healthy diet: Start having your meal on time if you are not regular about it. A proper and regular diet is very important for healthy hair and scalp. Add nutritional elements into it. Vegetables and fruits which contain Vitamins, Proteins, folic acids, biotin, and minerals. Avoid junk food as you know it is very unhealthy. Plan your meal and have it on time and do not skip any one of it.
2. Oil massage: Oils are very good for our scalp and hair growth. But, many people skip oiling due to their busy schedule or laziness to take care of their hair. Hair loss and hair fall problems can be cured in initial stages just by oiling scalp with good hair oils. Especially oils which are rich with vitamin E are good for hair such as almond oil and olive oil. You can also go with hot oil massage. This also helps to repair the scalp and promotes hair growth.
3. Stop unhealthy habits: Drinking and smoking habits can also badly affect your scalp and hair. If you have started facing hair loss problem then it can be because of your habits. Smoking is bad for blood circulation and alcohol affects immunity system. So, it’s better to stay away from all of these bad habits. Instead of it, you should start adopting good habits like drinking a good amount of water, sleep on time and start exercise.
4. Adopt natural remedies: All the cosmetic products contain chemicals which can harm your scalp if you use them very frequently. It’s better to avoid these chemicals and choose more natural products for hair. You can apply Alovera pulp, onion juice, and other homemade hair masks to improve the quality of your scalp. Also, cover your hair when you go out of your home to protect it from dirt and pollution.
5. Treat your hair carefully: Many people love to style their hair on a daily basis. Girls like to straight or curl their hair and boys use wax or setting gel for their hair. Extreme heat or chemicals damage our hair. It not just ruins the quality of our hair but also causes hair fall and hair loss problems. Do not use blow dryers or straighteners on a regular basis. Comb your hair gently and avoid combing wet hair.